Helping each child reach their full potential.
At Kidzville Learning Academy, we offer integrated and age-appropriate curricula that focus on each child’s early learning experiences. The curricula and classroom activities that we offer have been designed to enhance each child’s intellectual, physical, emotional, and social development.
We offer a broad range of programs to meet each child’s unique needs at every developmental stage. Our programs are available for children ranging from 6 weeks – 12 years of age. We also offer full day and before and after school programs to fit your unique childcare needs.
- High-quality care and education for children ages 6 weeks – 12 years
- Closed Circuit Cameras for security
- Nutritious meals served to all children in the Kidz Kafe
- Summer Kamp program that is organized, fun, and exciting
- Three (3) age-appropriate playgrounds with basketball court
- Transportation to/from LCISD schools
- Computer-based check-in system for security
- Family communication, including daily room updates by email
- Kidz Korner, our on-site library
- Sign Language
- Literacy Program
- We offer a curriculum that focuses on creative arts, science, math, language, motor skills, and imaginative play
- Before/After Care
- Summer Camp
- Holiday Camps (Spring Break, Thanksgiving Break, & Christmas Break)
Get in Touch
You may send us a message through our online form should you have any inquiries. Our lines are also open from 5:30 AM – 6:30 PM, Monday to Friday. Feel free to call 832-595-0543 at your convenience.